Sickle Cell disease is usually found in people of African American and Hispanic descent and causes a wide range of acute and chronic health issues. On September 12, Piedmont Health Services and Sickle Cell Agency (PHSSCA) held its second annual 3K Sickle Cell Run/Walk.
- StealthEnomics™ – Small Business Launch Experts February 1, 2017
- Livingstone Takes Double OT Thriller over the Golden Bulls in CIAA Tournament, 97-91 February 25, 2016
- The CIAA Tournament has begun! February 23, 2016
- White Folks’ Fear and Loathing in Charlotte’s CIAA Tournament February 23, 2016
- JCSU Women Sinks Elizabeth City State in CIAA Tournament February 23, 2016